Slainte Ltd has been providing advice and support to businesses, community organisations and social enterprises since 1991. Five areas of expertise have been established:
- Business planning and analysis for social enterprises
- Start-up and growth advice to micro-businesses
- Growth advice and analysis for small and medium businesses
- Advice for community organisations
- Related services such as research, feasibility studies, project appraisals
- Business advice and support for a multi-million pound marine tourism project
- Financial forecasting for a marine business involving a major capital spend on a new-build vessel
- Business planning and project financing for major social enterprises
- Business case for a new ferry service
What our clients say
“We have worked with Slainte Ltd on several occasions and have found them to be extremely thorough in their findings. A pleasure to work with and a very high standard of work produced".
Deborah Bryce, Jura Development Trust.
"We were most fortunate to be introduced to Slàinte Ltd. We found them
informative, thorough and professional. They delivered a standard of
work we could not have attained without their help. A pleasure to work with."
Elizabeth Bain, Project Manager, Lochgoilhead Fiddle Workshop and Fiddlefolk.